Responsive Web Design
We can design, update and create your web presence to work hand in hand with your current business and services.
Time to be honest with yourself.
- Is your website up to date?
- Is your website mobile responsive?
- Is your content fresh?
- Are you capturing details of your website visitors?
- Does your website have analytics and do you look at them?
- Are you collecting details from your website visitors?
- Do you have a place and reason for people to join your email list?
- Has your SEO been done correctly?
- Does your website give the right impression of you and your business?
If you answered NO to any of the above there is room for improvement! Don’t think for even a minute that your old website is doing your business any favours! If you don’t have a great looking website with up to date content that is mobile responsive, what you have will certainly be working against you and not for you. Mobile Responsive, you ask! Does your site look good on a smart phone?
Why do you need a responsive website?
Responsive Design prepares websites for the future of modern website design by making them beautiful across multiple devices.
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall traffic.
- We make sure that our responsive websites are beautiful across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your business is prepared for the future mobile web.
Some interesting facts
- Over 40% of time spent on the internet is via a mobile device.
- 80% of people that do not enjoy the online experience you offer, will leave your site and search for another company with a better user experience to do business with.
Increase Your Converstions
Generate More Leads
Grow Your Income
The most important aspect of any good website is how effectively it is able to convert incoming traffic into qualified leads and repeat sales. While this might seem like a straightforward concept many business websites go wrong in a variety of different places. From ineffective CTAs to unclear user navigation, there are lots of ways a website can miss the mark.
- You need to create concise copy that captivates visitors
- Strategies for attracting qualified traffic that is looking for what your business specializes in
- The massive effect mobile optimization can have on your site’s conversion rate
- How to engage customers so that they generate long term value
- How A/B testing website changes can generate new sales that you’ve been missing and increase your overall conversion rate
Armed with this knowledge you can get your website performing to its maximum sales-generating potential.
Generating more leads and building greater brand recognition can be difficult for any online business. However, by putting the right digital marketing strategies to work, your business can effectively solve these issues. Keep this in mind, helpful strategies for businesses that are having trouble formulating a marketing plan that generates leads and increases a brand’s reputation in the online marketplac
- Use SEO effectively to get your business ranked in Google’s organic search
- Engaging your audience on social media is so important for brand recognition
- The importance of remarketing to build your brand awareness
Suggested strategies that can help your online business.
As brick-and-mortar become increasingly less helpful for customers in 2014, brands are beginning to see that not having an online presence is no longer an option. However, by creating a website that actually generates money, businesses can engage customers online to help keep their loyalty – and more importantly their business
- Add value by including regularly updated content is for a website
- Implement retargeting campaigns to maximize a website’s ROI
- Create a positive user experience on your website
- Proper search engine optimization can take a website to the next level
- Insightful, valuable content can help create website stickiness that makes for a more profitable online experience
Gain a better understanding of how you can put your brand’s website to work for your business and start seeing a noticeable increase in sales.